The Met Gala 2019 has come and gone with all its thrills and frills and we must say, the celebrities looked ethereal as usual.
They were obviously out to put on a show and we loved every bit of it.
The theme of the Met’s 2019 Costume Exhibition was “Camp: Notes on Fashion. The exhibit was inspired by Susan Sontag’s 1964 essay that defines camp as “love of the unnatural: of artifice and exaggeration.”
Here are 8 couples that had us tongue-tied at the much talked about event.
1. Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus
2. Priyanka Chopra And Joe Jonas
3. Serena Williams And Alexis Ohanian
4. Alicia Keys And Swiss Beatz
5. Idris Elba And Sabrina Dhowre
6. Kim Kardashian And Kanye West
7. Gabriel Union And Dwayne Wade
8. Sophie Turner And Joe Jonas
Although some of the above celebrities attended the Met Gala 2019 as married couples for the first time, they still blew minds effortlessly.
Photo Credit: Vogue, Vanityfair