Last Updated: June 8th, 2018
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Your Rights Under EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We comply with EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which provides you with the following rights:
- The Right to be Informed. You have the right to know the Information we process about you and the usage.
- The Right of Access. You have the right to request access to the Information we process about you.
- The Right to Rectification. You have the right to request that we update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The Right to Erasure. You have the right to ask us to delete your Information.
- The Right to Restrict Data. You have the right to request to limit the way we use your Personal Information.
- The Right to Data Portability. You have the right to request a copy of your Information in electronic format and the right to transmit that Information to any other service.
- The Right to Object. You have the right to object to us processing your Information on grounds relating to your particular situation or for direct marketing purposes.
- The Right not to be Subject to Automated Decision Making. You have the right not be subjected to a decision based solely on automated decision making including profiling, when such a decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
You can confidentially contact us and we will respond within 30 days of verifying your identity.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The above notice (or policy) probably does not describe your privacy practices exactly. You need to personalize your statement to fit your business practices. Here are some sample clauses that you can use to help describe other specific practices that fit your business model:
In order to use parts of this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys and Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site